What is the Integrated Science Curriculum?
ISC is a two-year lecture/lab course sequence that integrates biology, chemistry, physics, calculus, and linear algebra. It is an alternative pathway to earn credit for these courses.
When and Where are the ISC Classes Held?
The ISC takes place during a student’s first and second year, and meets Monday through Friday mid-day with labs during the afternoon twice per week.
The ISC classes are taught in the New Classroom Building and the Library SCALE-Up classrooms. The ISC labs are in the New Classroom Building.
You’re a good fit for the ISC program if…
- You love all of the sciences and want to see how they work together!
- You are looking for a new challenge!
- You are looking for a smaller classroom setting!
- You are interested in medical school!
Want to come for a visit?
Are you interested in learning more about the Integrated Science Curriculum (ISC) program? We are happy to help! Here are just a few of the ways that we can help:
- Talk with a current student in the program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Schedule an information session with Charlotte to see how the ISC Program will work with your future plans.
- Spend the day with us and get the all-inclusive experience by signing up for a shadow day. Attend class or lab, meet current students, have lunch in the dining hall, and meet with advisors!